*Note: Web browsers that supports WebRTC such as Chrome and Firefox are able to use the video and audio chat option.
INSTRUCTIONS (please read rules below before starting):
1) To open up the chat window, click on the white and green messenger icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
2) Once the main chat window is open click, “click here to join conversation.” You can currently login as a guest user, through Facebook, Twitter, or RumbTalk account. After you have chosen your username and login method, you are ready to chat.
3) Once you are logged in and ready to chat, you will see six icons on the lower left corner of the box as shown below:
4) If you click the first icon below, this pauses the chat conversation.
If you click the second icon below, this exports the chat conversation in html file.
If you click the third icon below, this will expand the chat room into a separate window so you can visit multiple sites and conduct multiple tasks on your computer without having to exit the chat room.
If you click the fourth icon below, this turns on or off the sound effects.
If you click the fifth icon below, this enables QR code for mobile chat.
If you click the sixth icon below, this logs you out of the chat.
5) Enable Private Chat:
For example, if your name is “CryptoTrader” as shown below and you want to private chat with “Bitcoin1,” after you click “Bitcoin1’s” screen name you will see three more options once the private chat opens. The first button will enable voice chat through your microphone, the second button allows for audio and video chat, and the last button lets you block the user. Please ensure your computer enables the microphone and camera option for BitcoinValue.com to allow for audio and video.
Pleas obey the rules and make this chat room enjoyable and professional for all to use.
- No nudity. Any report or findings of this behavior is not tolerated and will result in your IP Address being banned permanently.
- Chats are extensively monitored. Any rude behavior will be reviewed and may be issued a warning. We reserve the right to ban without notice.
- Keep chat in English.
- No personal attacks or harassment.
- Do not type in all caps.
- No solicitation: promoting your blog, business, or marketing.
- Do not use multiple usernames. They will be deleted.
- Foul language, rude behavior, bullying, bigotry, racism, utilization of chat bots, impersonating a different user, scamming users, and spreading false information is not allowed and will not be tolerated.